Freeplaytech Forum

Full Version: back collecting for ngpc!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had one back when they launched in uk with puzzle bobble, turf masters and motm.
Sadly let it go a few years later Undecided Recently got back into retro collecting after selling my entire retro collection in 2010 to go travelling for a year grrr!
Anyway sorry to ramble!
I have the following so far:
Carbon ngpc
kof rd2
samurai showdown 2
fatal fury cib
puyo pop
faselei
turf masters
metal slug 1st
pac man cib
pocket tennis color cib
neo geo cup 98 + cib

Trying to collect as many clamshell uk as I can, but its proving tougher than expected and costlier! All my games are uk versions, anyone know anywhere I can find empty boxes would help (and proper box scans, not the ds box ones) so I can have them all looking lovely on the shelf!
I forgot how good a system this was back in the day and am loving recollecting now!
(01-13-2016, 12:06 AM)darpod Wrote: [ -> ]...

Trying to collect as many clamshell uk as I can, but its proving tougher than expected and costlier! All my games are uk versions, anyone know anywhere I can find empty boxes would help (and proper box scans, not the ds box ones) so I can have them all looking lovely on the shelf!
I forgot how good a system this was back in the day and am loving recollecting now!

Some years ago, I've seen a UK based ebay vendor selling some Neogeo pocket boxes, but they're not easy to find.
I have seen this mentioned before on a few forums etc, probably starting again 5 years to late!
It seems the easiest thing to do is buy cheap boxed games and split them to obtain boxes...