Freeplaytech Forum

Full Version: New Stock coming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Ed,

Just wondering if you were intending to ever have another batch of these made? Or you currently in development of new features and whatnot for an upgraded board? or possibly done with it all together?

Thanks!
Right now, we're waiting on 1 part to arrive, and then we can make 9 more. With another set of parts, I think we can make about 10 more after that.

After we do those, I think we will need to redesign some of the project, and I don't know how soon that will get priority.

So, I guess we may do 2 small batches, but then the next real batch could be quite a while.
(02-22-2017, 10:24 AM)Flavor Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, we're waiting on 1 part to arrive, and then we can make 9 more. With another set of parts, I think we can make about 10 more after that.

After we do those, I think we will need to redesign some of the project, and I don't know how soon that will get priority.

So, I guess we may do 2 small batches, but then the next real batch could be quite a while.

Excellent! I will keep my eyes open to grab one in your next batch.
Is there any way to get on a waiting list for the Wonderswan Flashmasta? Or do we just keep visiting http://www.flashmasta.com/shop/

Just got the NGPC Flashmasta and really impressed.

Thanks
Hey raidenwolf! I'll add your email to the list, but there is no timetable on when we might make more. We've been really swamped with other things lately.

Thanks!
(03-24-2017, 12:10 AM)Flavor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey raidenwolf! I'll add your email to the list, but there is no timetable on when we might make more. We've been really swamped with other things lately.

Thanks!

Sweet looking forward to it!

Thanks
(03-24-2017, 12:10 AM)Flavor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey raidenwolf! I'll add your email to the list, but there is no timetable on when we might make more. We've been really swamped with other things lately.

Thanks!

Hey Ed!!

I just ordered the NPFM and I'm super excited to receive it!!
I was also wanting to order a Wonderswan cart but was sad to see it out of stock!!

Would you please add me to your list as well??

Thanks for creating these great products!!
(04-10-2017, 04:04 AM)DMG Wrote: [ -> ]I just ordered the NPFM and I'm super excited to receive it!!
I was also wanting to order a Wonderswan cart but was sad to see it out of stock!!

Would you please add me to your list as well??

Thanks for creating these great products!!

I'll add you, but I really don't know when we might make more. Thanks!
(04-10-2017, 08:55 AM)Flavor Wrote: [ -> ]I'll add you, but I really don't know when we might make more. Thanks!

I understand. I'd rather be on a waiting list and wait a long time then to wait and miss my chance Big Grin

Thank you very much!!
If you could add me to the list as well, I'd appreciate it. Even if they're not made for two years!
Pages: 1 2