Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dicing Knight
Will update soon
I'm not sure what this thread was meant for, but if you're planning on starting your own translation project for Dicing Knight, there already is a translation for it. You can download it here.
(02-13-2013, 09:20 PM)Morden Wrote: I'm not sure what this thread was meant for, but if you're planning on starting your own translation project for Dicing Knight, there already is a translation for it. You can download it here.

Yes there is, my plan was to update with various wonderswan translations, but thanks for the heads up.

There are more than what's on romhackings page.

thanks again.
(02-14-2013, 04:45 AM)wyndcrosser Wrote: Yes there is, my plan was to update with various wonderswan translations (...) There are more than what's on romhackings page.

It's been a while since I visited Romhacking.net. The only WonderSwan translations I could name off the top of my head were Dicing Knight, Rockman and those unfinished ones for Final Fantasy I and II.

Too bad even Mr. Driller is unfinished, but I didn't know there was a SaGa translation, and a complete one at that. What other translated games are there? And what's the translation status on those?
(02-14-2013, 05:07 AM)Morden Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 04:45 AM)wyndcrosser Wrote: Yes there is, my plan was to update with various wonderswan translations (...) There are more than what's on romhackings page.

It's been a while since I visited Romhacking.net. The only WonderSwan translations I could name off the top of my head were Dicing Knight, Rockman and those unfinished ones for Final Fantasy I and II.

Too bad even Mr. Driller is unfinished, but I didn't know there was a SaGa translation, and a complete one at that. What other translated games are there? And what's the translation status on those?

I would love to know this as well as the translated games are mostly what I play.