Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Fighters' Clash 2 Expand Edition
Hello, everyone! This is Jess Ragan... I played a peripheral role in the Card Fighter's Clash 2 translation. The way I remember it, I supplied character descriptions ("flavor text") for the game, but they weren't used; possibly because the project was put on hiatus.

If the project has been revived, I'd like to be a part of it. I'm not sure if I have the descriptions anymore... it was a long time and several computer upgrades ago. However, it might be best for me to start from scratch, as there were some gaps in my list. Ten years ago, I didn't know a thing about the cast of Capcom's Warzard; now, that's no longer a problem.

I'll acknowledge that I have only a passing familiarity with Japanese, and that my hacking skills are similarly modest. (I once hacked the Genesis version of Samurai Shodown and the SNES version of Shaq Fu, but those projects were just for my personal amusement.) However, I'm an accomplished writer, having contributed articles to GameTap and 1UP, and have a deep knowledge of SNK and Capcom's respective game libraries. I'm confident that I can write a lot of snappy dialog in the limited space the game's text windows provide.

If you would like me on board for this project, please let me know! I'd love to participate in the translation.

Messages In This Thread
Card Fighters' Clash 2 Expand Edition - by Flavor - 02-17-2012, 08:47 AM
RE: Card Fighters' Clash 2 Expand Edition - by ManekiNeko - 12-10-2013, 08:26 AM