Freeplaytech Forum

Full Version: Is the Flashmasta / Linkmasta still available for order?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before sending the developer of the Flashmasta /Linkmasta the $135 through Paypal for a bundle, I've attempted to contact him twice within the last month or so through the 'Contact Us' form on the website. I have never received a response. My first question was if the item was still available. I presumed it was because Paypal did not attempt to let me know it was out of stock, but I just wanted to be sure before sending payment. My next question was about the saving issue. I've read that there are patches for games that can't save. I'm concerned mainly about any issues with Evolution (English version, UK release). Where are these patches located for download?
Hey, livingonwheels.

I'll have to look through my SPAM folders. I am usually good at replying to emails like this.

Yes, they are in stock. I try to be careful to set the PayPal inventory accordingly, so, if you can order, it's available.

Just recently we've been working on 3D printing the USB Linkmasta cases. I think they're coming out nicely. We just sent one out earlier this week and have a couple more that need to be printed/sent.

As far as game save problems requiring patches, the only one I know of is for Cotton. Oh, yeah, and there's one for Mellon-chan.
http://forum.freeplaytech.com/thread-92.html

I've not heard of anyone having issues with any version of Evolution. I really think that those two games are the only ones that have problems, and I think the patch is a pretty simple one if you do encounter an issue. Just post in that thread if you do find any problem.

I'll go look for your emails now.
I can not find any emails from you (even in SPAM).
Were you using this page? http://www.flashmasta.com/about/contact/
If you try that, does it say "Your message was sent successfully. Thanks." at the bottom when you hit the SEND button?
Yes, that is the link I used. And it did say "Your message was sent successfully" at the bottom when I hit the SEND button. Anyway, I just ordered a Flashmasta /Linkmasta Bundle! Thanks so much for the quick reply.
I received the FlashMasta / LinkMasta bundle yesterday. Following your tutorials I easily installed the drivers and was able to add roms to the card. I also easily patched 'Cotton' using Lunar IPS (LIPS) - IPS patch utility. The new red 3D printed LinkMasta case looks outstanding, very professional. Here's a pic of me running 'Faselei: [Image: 213hfl5.jpg]
Awesome!

I love the worm light!

Thanks for following up and letting us all know how it went. We're pretty proud of the new red case, and we hope to do the cartridge case at some point, too.
ok, I'm jealous... the red looks so nice.... ::goes back playing Card Fighters 2:::