Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nige Ron Pa - English Translation
Hi.

Happy holidays. I can't find any English FAQs on this game and can't make sense of the English translation of the one faq orginally in Japanese that I found.

I have no clue how to advance the game! I passed the check point and got to a town called, I think Scarf where I am told the road to tunic is blocked, where ever that road is. Some guy named nocoru asks me to help with delivering some stuff but when I go to the archaeology site I am told I can't enter. Going back to previous towns (on the first screen) yeilds no results...any ideas? I also have a ( love) letter I need to deliver to a tower but can not get back in since the guy tells me I can't take the test (again). I already got classes(?) for the two characters. well, Thanks.

So what should I do to advance, please?
(01-04-2019, 12:09 AM)Travel34 Wrote: Hi.

Happy holidays. I can't find any English FAQs on this game and can't make sense of the English translation of the one faq orginally in Japanese that I found.

I have no clue how to advance the game!  I passed the check point and got to a town called, I think  Scarf where I am told the road to tunic is blocked, where ever that road is.  Some guy named nocoru asks me to help with delivering some stuff but when I go to the archaeology site I am told I can't enter.  Going back to previous towns (on the first screen) yeilds no results...any ideas?  I also have a ( love) letter I need to deliver to a tower but can not get back in since the guy tells me I can't take the test (again).  I already got classes(?) for the two characters. well, Thanks.

So what should I do to advance, please?

Hi Travel34,

some of the task given in the game are not really easy to figure.

Once you accept a task/job you first need to go to the 'task giver'. For the love letter, you need to meet his wife first, after talking to her, you'll be able to enter the exam tower to deliver the letter.

The archeology site for the job is not related to the site you can't access. It's a small place that 'spawn' only during the job time, located in the forest, south of the first travel pentacle. A small part of the forest is replaced by the job destination.

It took time for me to figure how to start the game.
After the exam, you'll need to take the king's job to find the lost 'worker badges'. You'll later have to 'rescue' the king's daughter. That quest will allow you to enter in the restricted ruins. If I remember right, there's no reason to return to those ruins after that quest.

any correction on the translation is welcome ^^

Loïc.
Thanks! Yes, I found the lost work badges. I feel like I talked to everyone in scarf, is the wife in the previous town?
(01-04-2019, 12:55 AM)Travel34 Wrote: Thanks!  Yes, I found the lost work badges.  I feel like I talked to everyone in scarf, is the wife in the previous town?

If I remember right, Scarf is the town south of the ancient ruins.
For the love letter, I think the wife was in Rouge, the town south of the Exam Tower... If not then she's in Lip ^^
Hi, I have made quite a bit of progress.

I just finished a job where I had to supervise a concert. Ended up going in some tunnels under the stage and finished that.

Now I need to track down a book for the library and I am confused. When I see who I think I need to see, they acknowledge the book, mention Brad but ask to see...a box? And I never get the book. How do I finish this mission and is the game that much longer?

THANKS.
I think the book is in the basement of the zoo director.
You'll find many crates, some of them containing book. You'll have to pick-up the good book from the list.

I can't really say how far you are in the story line, maybe around 2/3.

Side job arent really usefull. Last time I completed the game, I've not issued many licences. The only really tough opponent is the final boss taht you'll have to beat twice. He have some annoying power that may randomly wipe all your team in a round.

Loïc
Ok, thanks, SORRY to do this again, but stuck yet again...this time Diana asks me to get something...she is in a tent with three robots and tells me to go northwest to a cave....I do so and the cave is small (yay!) And just one treasure chest but I do not see or find what is needed, advice? Thanks
She's the girl for the 'dragon cpu' ?
I don't remember where to go, maybe it's in the area with futuristic look...
Did she already gave you the cpu ? IF so, you need to go back to give it to your sister...
(01-08-2019, 06:15 PM)Loïc Wrote: She's the girl for the 'dragon cpu' ?
I don't remember where to go, maybe it's in the area with futuristic look...
Did she already gave you the cpu ? IF so, you need to go back to give it to your sister...

It is for the lapis...I talked to Diana, she tells me to go far to the North West to a cave. In the cave one guy mentions he is digging for lapis ..than I get the single treasure and go back to Diana and nothing ...the sister is not at the home base or rogue town. Hmmm
(01-09-2019, 10:46 AM)Travel34 Wrote: It is for the lapis...I talked to Diana, she tells me to go far to the North West to a cave.  In the cave one guy mentions he is digging for lapis ..than I get the single treasure and go back to Diana and nothing ...the sister is not at the home base or rogue town. Hmmm

Well, I don't have much memory for this one, I'll check if I kept a savegame near that quest, but I think that it wasn't to hard to complete.