Hardware needed to build my FPZ CM3, Help me?
(07-16-2019, 09:38 PM)Porcinus Wrote: You can play will charging the battery but avoid to start the device with no battery inside, the charging IC don't provide enought current at startup, there is a risk of damaging the SDcard file system.

A long time ago, I did make a decal on the back of my laptop, it did last a very long time but you may need to consider placing your decal on the inner part of the back plate because of the sweat :S

I will definitely will have the battery installed all the time, I got the custom battery pack.
My question was more directed towards being able to play it on my monitor while using the handheld as a controller through the HDMI port. Don't even know if that is possible.

Good advice on the decal, I never considered to have it on the inside; will have too look for a cool decal with glue on the front then. Tongue

(07-16-2019, 11:27 PM)Flavor Wrote: I just want to add a couple links to this thread.

Thanks for the links! I can't wait to receive my parts and put it together.
Hopefully I will be able to put a nice video about the build.  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hardware needed to build my FPZ CM3, Help me? - by luisito - 07-18-2019, 01:41 AM