Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wynd's Manual Scans Thread
(05-12-2015, 12:34 AM)Loïc Wrote: Faselei! low quality

Two nice scans of two very nice manuals. Many thanks, it makes both games much more fun to play. I think 150 dpi is enough, but maybe the JPEG compression could be decreased a bit, as it would be a little easier to read with less compression artifacts.

I converted both to PDF and the sizes are 2.4 MB for Faselei and 855 kB for Dark Arms. I think sizes of 5 MB or even 10 MB for longer ones would be ok. Again, I don't think you should compromise on quality given how much time scanning all the manuals would take. What is the forum's upload limit? Could it be increased to 10 MB or 5 MB at least?
I used a jpeg quality of 35, so rather low too keep dark arms manual in one archive.

I still have Cotton, Pacman and Cool Boarders manuals.

here's Pacman, at 85 jpeg quality

edit : file removed. see game's manual thread
Good news, Loic. Very Big Thanks for your scans... As for quality - maybe you can scan them on 300 DPI and then upload in one archive on some clouds? Or may be torrents, like i do with my manuals collections. Waiting for more manuals, because i can find only three of them scanned (Biomotor Unitron & two Sonic manuals))

P.S. If someone interesting, i start to scan my WonderSwan stuff, after ending i upload them on pleasuredome.org.uk... Not so much, just about 17 games with manuals\box\CSC...
P.P.S. too sad Wynd's Manual Scans seems to be lost
Thanks for thy comments.

If someone have a specific manual request, I can try to do them first.
I won't be able to provide :
- US pocket reversi (nor japanese, it's still under blister)
- US Dive Alert (Matt if I remember right)
- US Picture Puzzle.

as for some games, I have french/spanish manual, unsure if I have english (puyo puyo, puzzle bobble)
(05-14-2015, 02:06 AM)Loïc Wrote: If someone have a specific manual request, I can try to do them first.
I will wait for them all to update my manuals collection)))

P.S. Why Puzzle Link 14th page only one?
Loic, King of Fighters R2 2nd and 3rd scans are the same.

Update: Now all Right)
(05-29-2015, 11:22 PM)Depressor Wrote: Loic, King of Fighters R2 2nd and 3rd scans are the same.

Should be better now Blush
How Memories Off Pure looks entirely? I cannot understand pages numbering(((
(06-03-2015, 10:55 PM)Depressor Wrote: How Memories Off Pure looks entirely? I cannot understand pages numbering(((

There's no page numbering.

The manual is only one 'big' page, folded 2 times, plus a smaller stickers sheet.

From a printing point of view, the 2 first scans represent each side of the main sheet.
You can fold it in 2 in it's height, then again in half so that it will have approximately the size of the other game manuals. with the neo geo pocket logo on the front page, and 'NEOPOP' number on the back page.

I hope I make myself clear enough, describing folding methods in english ain't what I usually do ^^
(06-03-2015, 11:41 PM)Loïc Wrote: The manual is only one 'big' page, folded 2 times, plus a smaller stickers sheet.

Half-picture of legs look interesting)))

P.S. Do you have more manuals?) Or maybe manuals for console itself or accessory?