Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back collecting for ngpc!!!
Had one back when they launched in uk with puzzle bobble, turf masters and motm.
Sadly let it go a few years later Undecided Recently got back into retro collecting after selling my entire retro collection in 2010 to go travelling for a year grrr!
Anyway sorry to ramble!
I have the following so far:
Carbon ngpc
kof rd2
samurai showdown 2
fatal fury cib
puyo pop
faselei
turf masters
metal slug 1st
pac man cib
pocket tennis color cib
neo geo cup 98 + cib

Trying to collect as many clamshell uk as I can, but its proving tougher than expected and costlier! All my games are uk versions, anyone know anywhere I can find empty boxes would help (and proper box scans, not the ds box ones) so I can have them all looking lovely on the shelf!
I forgot how good a system this was back in the day and am loving recollecting now!
(01-13-2016, 12:06 AM)darpod Wrote: ...

Trying to collect as many clamshell uk as I can, but its proving tougher than expected and costlier! All my games are uk versions, anyone know anywhere I can find empty boxes would help (and proper box scans, not the ds box ones) so I can have them all looking lovely on the shelf!
I forgot how good a system this was back in the day and am loving recollecting now!

Some years ago, I've seen a UK based ebay vendor selling some Neogeo pocket boxes, but they're not easy to find.
I have seen this mentioned before on a few forums etc, probably starting again 5 years to late!
It seems the easiest thing to do is buy cheap boxed games and split them to obtain boxes...