Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WS Flash Masta v4.4 (early adopter version)
I have been loving your flash cart as it has allowed this American to play his favorite translations and games I have been missing out on.

One thing I cannot seem to overcome is the ability to load my backed up saves. I choose backup save and on. Both slot zero and the actual game slot and have no errors when backing up.

However when I restore save they do not load when I boot the game back up

My example game would be final fantasy II

(12-12-2016, 12:42 PM)dmetal Wrote: I bought this cart months ago and in-game save worked well.Wink

But a week ago I found that the game saves are gone.Huh

I have been playing the 'Super Robot Taisen Compact' and I'm sure that the game supports in-game save with Flash Masta.

After that I tested some games with save fixed(to SRAM) and all of their save didn't work.(Game saved well but after power-off and power-on they are gone)Sad

What happened to my cart? The cart is not physically damaged.

Does the battery on board affect the save function?

I want to know possible reasons..
I would say the most likely reason is you may have loaded another game which allocates its save to SRAM on boot up immediately and overwrites.

I have a 2 year old who accidentally loaded rockman and forte and it nuked my ff2 save (again)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Save doesn't work after some months of use - by Hoagtech - 01-06-2017, 02:00 AM