Exp_Cropped Driver [Fixed!]
IT WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKEEEDDDD
Thank you!!!!!

Haha, I felt so bad. I'm so sorry for getting a crash course, but thank you so much- I learned a LOT from this, lol.

And hey- at least it's out there for the next guy who needs it, haha.
Great Smile

Don't worry about this Wink
Came back to comment that I finally found the right channels for OMX and this driver to play nice!

All I did differently on my cmake, was change:
"DDMA_TX_CHANNEL=1" to "-DDMA_TX_CHANNEL=7",

with a new cmake looking like the following:
-DARMV8A=ON -DFREEPLAYTECH_WAVESHARE32B=ON -DSPI_BUS_CLOCK_DIVISOR=6 -DDISPLAY_BREAK_ASPECT_RATIO_WHEN_SCALING=ON -DUSE_DMA_TRANSFERS=ON -DDMA_TX_CHANNEL=7 -DDMA_RX_CHANNEL=5 -DSTATISTICS=0 ..

I now have video splashes, video screensavers, and gamelist videos working on the ili9341 driver, with OMX enabled on video playback!
(08-23-2019, 11:31 AM)Slow Catalyst Wrote: Came back to comment that I finally found the right channels for OMX and this driver to play nice!

-DARMV8A=ON -DFREEPLAYTECH_WAVESHARE32B=ON -DSPI_BUS_CLOCK_DIVISOR=6 -DDISPLAY_BREAK_ASPECT_RATIO_WHEN_SCALING=ON -DUSE_DMA_TRANSFERS=ON -DDMA_TX_CHANNEL=7 -DDMA_RX_CHANNEL=5 -DSTATISTICS=0 ..

I now have video splashes, video screensavers, and gamelist videos working on the ili9341 driver, with OMX enabled on video playback!

Is there a reason for you using "break_aspect_ratio.."? Isn't this breaking... aspect ratio of emulated games?
(08-28-2019, 04:54 AM)cpasjuste Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 11:31 AM)Slow Catalyst Wrote: Came back to comment that I finally found the right channels for OMX and this driver to play nice!

Is there a reason for you using "break_aspect_ratio.."? Isn't this breaking... aspect ratio of emulated games?

Replying to myself, while "DISPLAY_BREAK_ASPECT_RATIO_WHEN_SCALING=ON" breaks aspect ratio (and i'm not a fan of this), it still is a better solution for daily usage, when not using a "fullscreen mod".