Big Grin

https://youtu.be/ZkkD0g4rL_U
Amazing Wink
Very impressive work buddy Smile
(08-10-2019, 09:18 AM)Porcinus Wrote: Amazing Wink
Very impressive work buddy Smile

Thanks Mr. Homer Smile
Hipcat, you've done it again!!

The idea for a flip-out L/R is a very creative solution that could definitely influence future build!

I also really like the work you did on the dock. Making a dock for a CM3 was an idea i was brainstorming for some time. My current theory would be to create a channel to slide the device into (like a cartridge into a cartridge slot) which would dictate orientation and help easily align the ports to the connectors. I digress...
Your dock looks clean and neat!! 3D printed?

Your builds always seem to surpass the last. Great work!!
(08-10-2019, 01:06 PM)Ketaketish Wrote: Hipcat, you've done it again!!

The idea for a flip-out L/R is a very creative solution that could definitely influence future build!

I also really like the work you did on the dock. Making a dock for a CM3 was an idea i was brainstorming for some time. My current theory would be to create a channel to slide the device into (like a cartridge into a cartridge slot) which would dictate orientation and help easily align the ports to the connectors. I digress...
Your dock looks clean and neat!! 3D printed?

Your builds always seem to surpass the last. Great work!!
Thanks! Yeah the stand is 3D printed The Stand: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3225036. I printed it with only 1 bottom layer (should’ve done 0 I think) and then hollowed out the parts to fit the hub and power input. I just epoxied them in place and then painted and added the decals to clean it up. 
The cartridge slot sounds pretty cool. Maybe with some air flow? I had an idea for a dock for the Freeplay kit. It would be kind of like a floating bed. you attach the kit upward into the dock that is hanging instead of downward into a sitting dock. It could even be angled back slightly so the GBA is pointed upward a little. This way you see the bottom is clearly not connected to anything. It would look awesome in an entertainment stand or wherever, some accent lighting underneath to really show that it is “floating” like the beds would look great too. I was thinking to try to make the actual dock connection part as flat and indiscreet as possible, so when it is slightly leaned back it wouldn’t be too noticeable to really seal the floating look.