Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not running N64 ROMs?
How did you got it working?

Aside of this, dmesg doesn't look to contain wrong things.
For daemon, I will take a look when back home, it is a bit big to run thru with the phone :S
(11-05-2019, 05:29 PM)Porcinus Wrote: How did you got it working?

Aside of this, dmesg doesn't look to contain wrong things.
For daemon, I will take a look when back home, it is a bit big to run thru with the phone :S

I just meant that I was able to get the WiFi working so that I could attach those files here. Thanks for checking!
Ok,
Your daemon.log file contain too much parasite information...
Here is a now procedure to test, this will not solve the problem but can help a lot:
Using Putty, connect thru SSH and run following command to clean daemon.log contain : 'sudo cat /dev/null > /var/log/daemon.log'
Once done, try to start a non working N64 game, wait 10sec once the screen is black then using WinSCP, recover /var/log/daemon.log and post its contain here please.
(11-08-2019, 02:52 AM)Porcinus Wrote: Ok,
Your daemon.log file contain too much parasite information...
Here is a now procedure to test, this will not solve the problem but can help a lot:
Using Putty, connect thru SSH and run following command to clean daemon.log contain : 'sudo cat /dev/null > /var/log/daemon.log'
Once done, try to start a non working N64 game, wait 10sec once the screen is black then using WinSCP, recover /var/log/daemon.log and post its contain here please.

I get '-bash: /var/log/daemon.log: Permission denied' when I try to run that command Sad

EDIT: Really not sure what I did, but N64 roms work now! Super Smash and Super Mario are both running great! Obviously there's a little bit of lag but for the most part it's doable. Thanks for all the help!
Ho, with 'sudo' before the command, it shouldn't happen :/
Another way to try : sudo sh -c 'cat /dev/null > /var/log/daemon.log'

If it still not work, just start a non working N64 game, wait 10sec once the screen is black then, recover /var/log/daemon.log and post it via the way you used the first time.
It will still be a big file but this time, I will know where to look Smile
I have retake a look at the whole post and there is a missing question, did you try to change the default emulator (via pressing A will the game is starting)?
From what I remember, my is set to the one with "auto".
(11-13-2019, 05:34 PM)Porcinus Wrote: I have retake a look at the whole post and there is a missing question, did you try to change the default emulator (via pressing A will the game is starting)?
From what I remember, my is set to the one with "auto".

I tried all of the emulators available and it wasn't working for a long time. Now it works, not sure why.
That weird but well, if it work, it work Smile