Freeplay CM3 Slim with shoulder button upgrades
(02-17-2019, 09:34 AM)Porcinus Wrote: I am looking to make another build with PS Vita joystick using some of you ideas : Start and Select buttons under the screen and the L/R button merged.

Think about this I have come to a little idea : Why not integrate L2/R2 switch directly into L1/R1 plastic part, if the switch have the same hardness than L1/R1 switch, you will be able to click L2/R2 switch without pushing L1/R1 switch. Theses switches could be connected using silicone wire to avoid stress.

I thought about that, but I didn’t know if it would work. I had thought it would be difficult to keep the buttons separate. It may work though. In my new build I am using Nintendo Switch Joy Con analogs and am going to try using regular click tact switches for L2/R2. I will mount them to the board in the same way I did on this build though. You should post your results if you try to mount them in the shoulder button. I’m curious to see if that works well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freeplay CM3 Slim with shoulder button upgrades - by Hipcat - 02-20-2019, 06:06 AM