Hardware needed to build my FPZ CM3, Help me?
(07-16-2019, 04:27 AM)Porcinus Wrote: Sure Smile

Thank you! Big Grin

(07-16-2019, 06:46 AM)Flavor Wrote: It seems that Boxy Pixel has changed his product.  The shell used to be more expensive, and it came with the buttons/dpad.  Now it is cheaper, but you have to buy buttons/dpad elsewhere.  This is good for people that want to use plastic or 3D-printed parts, because it can save some cost.

Cool! Smile
I am interested into checking how it will look when paired with plastic buttons as well. I have a few sets around. I have read around the forum that some plastic buttons do not fit properly or have some play, depending on the manufacturer. 

I ordered the clear rear plate to try my own design at it. Perhaps sanding it to create a diffused light effect when adding LEDs inside or some transparent vinyl colored decal (to match the back plate with the button colors) etc... I have seen your L2R2 prototype mini pcb looks so awesome!!
The more I read around the forum the more questions pop up.  Big Grin

Can it be charged and played at the same time? Load-through power? I am unsure about the correct term.

UPDATE: I have purchased everything I need!
Ed is a great guy!! He helped me change my order after I totally screwed it up by choosing the wrong button option.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hardware needed to build my FPZ CM3, Help me? - by luisito - 07-16-2019, 07:53 PM