Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement Housing Shells for Neo Geo Pocket?
Hi!
I bought Neo Geo Pocket (original) in quite poor condition - screen is faulty and the CR2032 battery cap is missing. I'll buy replacement screen, but are there any replacement housing shells for Neo Geo Pocket? Googling gives me only shells for Color version (big and slim).
Yes, you can buy it on retromodding web site. I have one and has an incredible finish. You can see here
(11-12-2023, 12:45 AM)KeiDash Wrote: Yes, you can buy it on retromodding web site. I have one and has an incredible finish. You can see here

You meant shell for NGPC (Color version)? I see only those on that store. I'm looking for NGP (monochrome version) and I suspect that they do not exist.
(11-12-2023, 03:15 AM)laoo Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 12:45 AM)KeiDash Wrote: Yes, you can buy it on retromodding web site. I have one and has an incredible finish. You can see here

You meant shell for NGPC (Color version)? I see only those on that store. I'm looking for NGP (monochrome version) and I suspect that they do not exist.

Both consoles uses the same case (independ of shell color) You will be able to use a NGPC shell for monocrome console
They are obviously of different size. I think the buttons won't line up.