Thingiverse file for GBA shell that needs no modifications?
I just got my FreePlay CM3 and Zero kits, and my package of shells and parts from RetroModding, and I'm really excited to build my units and get to playing with them!  Going through the build guide, I was curious if anyone has made a 3D Printing file to be able to 3D Print your own GBA shell that fits the CM3/Zero without needing to Xacto an existing shell?
I haven't seen one around but I image it wouldn't be too hard to modify if there already exists a GBA model. I will look into it!
(01-22-2018, 02:20 PM)kon Wrote: I haven't seen one around but I image it wouldn't be too hard to modify if there already exists a GBA model. I will look into it!

Anyone ever make or find plans for a 3D printed shell that wouldn't require mods to fit the Freeplay PCB and LCD?
(07-03-2019, 03:37 PM)ldmullen Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 02:20 PM)kon Wrote: I haven't seen one around but I image it wouldn't be too hard to modify if there already exists a GBA model. I will look into it!

Anyone ever make or find plans for a 3D printed shell that wouldn't require mods to fit the Freeplay PCB and LCD?

I just found the stl files for the normal shell, if anyone has cad or solidworks they should be able to modify the case
Hi @greenfanativ,

If this is legal it would be great to share this files, I may take a look someday if I ever find the time too (didn't find shell models yet). Else it could be usefull for someone else.
(07-06-2019, 04:35 PM)cpasjuste Wrote: Hi @greenfanativ,

If this is legal it would be great to share this files, I may take a look someday if I ever find the time too (didn't find shell models yet). Else it could be usefull for someone else.

I found the files on a website kind of like thingiverse, I assume it is legal. but you have to create an account to download the files which is free