07-13-2012, 06:00 PM
(07-13-2012, 06:25 AM)Flavor Wrote: Here's a pic that Morden made showing a screenshot of each minigame in Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun. I just uploaded it to the Flashmasta site to archive it from Imageshack.
Nice. I still have those Windows minigames you could download from the Poke-Kun website back when it was still up. It's basically two of the minigames served as separate executables with MIDI music. I can upload them somewhere in case someone's looking for them. I guess that stuff is pretty hard to come by these days, not being too popular in the first place.
Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun is such a great game. I never posted a list of my favorite NGP games, but this one would rank high, if not highest. So original, well made and fun. Too bad SNK never made a sequel. Mobile phones, Nintendo handhelds, PSP minis ... They could have.

