Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO - Change Graphics and Text in a NGPC Rom
I had a PM asking for a link to the TileD software as the user couldn't find it so I have updated the original post with links to all software used.

(12-21-2012, 09:49 PM)KeiDash Wrote: Hello all,

Recently, I spoke with "Flavor" about make Tiles for NGPC dev. He say me that it's posible to edit sprites with graphics editos software like this.

I'm begining in the world of ngpc dev and I make Tiles with NeoTile, by Steve Robb.

Flavor say me that, I can use this softwares for edit graphics and that, I can speak with Thor and Sebastian about, how to they make Tiles etc.

Now, to see how I can explain to me that I understand and later, you can understand them Tongue (Sorry for my english)

I'm trying to make my sprites from 0, for then go inserting them in the game. This means that I putting game code and performing an editing tool sprites as Photoshop. Later, I go back to edit in 8x8 tiles, the images created in NeoTile, gender file support development of NGP, and insert sprites in code. It's the only way I know.

Do not assume that this tool is to edit existing sprites in a game?

My question comes in the wake of Flavor and Thor that I have referred to this, and the truth is I do not understand what I can do with a sprite editor.

Do not misunderstand please do not speak sarcastically or criticize your help, but actually I find the utility for a game with this tool, and I would like to explain how I could serve

The real question is how I can make a game for NGP, from 0 to a sprite editor, when the game does not have any sprite?

thanks
I am sorry but I am having a hard time understanding what you are asking so I will try my best to answer.

The program TileD will let you modify existing tiles used in a ngpc rom. It also will allow you to create new ones too set to the NGPC size.

I don't understand what you mean by how to make a game for NGP for 0 to sprite editor.

If you want to edit a ngpc game to change it's sprites to how you want to use it then by all means give it a whirl but if your creating a game from scratch then you will have to check in the dev section for more help.

Sorry if i'm not being very helpful

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Change Graphics and Text in a NGPC Rom - by NiN^_^NiN - 02-02-2013, 08:32 AM