CM3+ Slim with Joy Con Analogs (Xbox layout)
(03-23-2019, 11:36 AM)Porcinus Wrote: Wow, latency look really great, the problem with game streaming is the available bandwidth.

For the WiFi/BT, what you can do is to use a combination of custom script in Retropie menu to enable/disable it, this will still consume power but far less than "normal condition", if you want I can send you all you could need via email Wink

Do you have yours setup that way? I’m starting on another build shortly and was planning on trying to use a USB hub with a bluetooth and a wifi dongle inside the case, and have that powered through a switch. A couple problems I can see with that though. RetroPie doesn’t like to have things plugged and unplugged I’ve found. I run into freezes sometimes doing that. Another thing is that I’m probably going with dual 3DS analog sticks this time. Since they don’t have L3/R3 I may include the buttons in another location or another way. So I may not want to add another physical switch because it could start to get too messy with buttons and switches everywhere. Yeah that sounds really cool to check out. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM3+ Slim with Joy Con Analogs (Xbox layout) - by Hipcat - 03-24-2019, 06:54 AM