Port of Zdoom for free play zero/Cm3?
Exclamation 
Is there a way for me to play brutal doom through zdoom on my free play zero? I can play through it just fine its just I have to pull out a keyboard to go through the menus and its a huge hassle... Is there a config to make it so I don't have left and right as up and down and my buttons on the fp0 to work in the menus?
I've experienced the same issue with my installation. The quick solution for me was to run the GBA version of DOOM as the control layout is already set to work. But for the ZDoom version I had to use a keyboard as you did for the setup,But while playing it seems that a mouse would be better for aiming.....I just noticed that you want to run Brutal DOOM does that use a different menu layout?,It's been a long time since I played that mod.
(03-18-2018, 11:11 AM)No.6 Wrote: I've experienced the same issue with my installation. The quick solution for me was to run the GBA version of DOOM as the control layout is already set to work. But for the ZDoom version I had to use a keyboard as you did for the setup,But while playing it seems that a mouse would be better for aiming.....I just noticed that you want to run Brutal DOOM does that use a different menu layout?,It's been a long time since I played that mod.

the gba version of doom was the most censored version of doom made... it changes the red blood to a disgusting snot green and its just not the best experience I got playing doom...
(03-18-2018, 11:11 AM)No.6 Wrote: I've experienced the same issue with my installation. The quick solution for me was to run the GBA version of DOOM as the control layout is already set to work. But for the ZDoom version I had to use a keyboard as you did for the setup,But while playing it seems that a mouse would be better for aiming.....I just noticed that you want to run Brutal DOOM does that use a different menu layout?,It's been a long time since I played that mod.

brutal doom does not use a different menu layout... it just adds a couple more things to the options menu...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4NWtAoLnM

this video I made on a kindle on its last leg explains my issue...